shabby chic background

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Logo Competition for Delicious Allsorts

Welcome to the new face for Rondas bits and bobs...Delicious Allsorts

Delicious Allsorts needs a new logo to go with the new page, I would like to offer the winner a Paperbag Scrapbook Album

Entry information: Please create a new logo for Delicious Allsorts, I have for sale Paperbag Scrabook Albums, jewellery, Dot Paintings, Preloved Goods, Craft Supplies, Gift cards and gift packages with plenty more variety to come so I need a logo that is pretty, crafty, simple not too busy and highlights Delicious Allsorts

Please get your creations to me by Monday 12th July 2010, via posting to my wall http://www.facebook.com/deliciousallsorts

or email me at deliciousallsorts@gmail.com I will create an album on Delicious allsorts for all my fans, likers and friends to vote on and the logo with most votes win, can only vote once per logo...voting commencment date to be announced :-)

have fun creating and thank you from Delicious Allsorts

No comments:

Post a Comment